Calvary Baptist Bible College is honored to assist those who served or are currently serving our country. Our desire is to facilitate your education and ensure you receive the maximum benefits for which you are entitled. Calvary’s office personnel are the Certifying Officials for the Veteran’s educational benefits.
The following is a list of benefits that can be applied for:
GI Bill Comparison Tool
The GI Bill comparison tool is designed to make it easier for Veterans to calculate their benefits and learn more about colleges, universities and other education and training programs across the country.
Information for New Veteran Students
To be certified for education benefits through the VA, please complete the following steps:
- Apply through the Calvary Baptist Bible college admissions office or online and be accepted
- If you have not used your GI Bill benefits before, apply for benefits through the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs: GI Bill – Apply for benefits
- Register for classes – Veterans Affairs only pays for courses required in your program
- Submit the Calvary Baptist Bible College Enrollment certification Request to the college office
- Submit all forms and certification to the college office
- Submit official copies of all high school and college transcripts. This is a VA and State of North Carolina requirement.
For information on benefits provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs, students should visit www.gibill.va.gov.
For questions on certification of benefits, please call the college office.